Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!
Write On! Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current favorite song?

5 posters

Go down

Current favorite song? Empty Current favorite song?

Post  Maggie Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:35 am

What's your current favorite song and why? I'm always looking for new tunes and it's interesting. Smile
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Current favorite song? Empty Re: Current favorite song?

Post  Sarah Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:20 pm

This is as hard as picking a favorite book!! Well, I love anything Taylor Swift. Carrie Underwood has some awesome songs and I have the song Night Before (Life Goes On) stuck in my head, it reminds me so much of the series The Summer I turned Pretty. I'm a country fan Smile
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Shahira Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Sarah, I love Taylor Swift too! Smile Anything by her is great.
Every since I went & watched Never Say Never I've been listening to a lot of Justin Bieber too lol. (Don't judge!!) Very Happy
Shahira
Shahira
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:50 pm

My whole family loves Taylor, its the only music we can ever all agree on Smile
I wanted to see that movie!! Even though I'm not really a fan, but I saw bits of it on Ellen's show and it looked good!
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:40 pm

I'm not a JB fan or hater. I do kinda want to see Never Say Never. Smile
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Renée Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Recently, I've been listening to a lot of Owl City/Sky Sailing. Taylor Swift is also good…and I can't say I mind JB, since I've never listened to any of his music--didn't even know he existed till less than a year ago.

I'd have to say my current favorite song is "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne from the Eragon soundtrack. It might actually be my favorite song of all time, since a very talented YouTuber put together a video with that song, dedicated to Frodo and Sam's friendship--I cry every time. But now it's taken down, so I can't link to it, or ever see it again. I cry even more! tongue
Renée
Renée
Level 5
Level 5

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shahira Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:34 pm

I'm not one of those crazy lunatic fans haha. But I respect him because his film shows how hard he really works. &if you're going to watch the movie, it's definitely worth the 3D. It felt like I was at one of his concerts at times. Smile

@Renee I LOVE Owl City. They've got some really awesome lyrics. Vanilla Twilight is my favorite by them. Smile
Shahira
Shahira
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Renee wrote:Recently, I've been listening to a lot of Owl City/Sky Sailing. Taylor Swift is also good…and I can't say I mind JB, since I've never listened to any of his music--didn't even know he existed till less than a year ago.

I'd have to say my current favorite song is "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne from the Eragon soundtrack. It might actually be my favorite song of all time, since a very talented YouTuber put together a video with that song, dedicated to Frodo and Sam's friendship--I cry every time. But now it's taken down, so I can't link to it, or ever see it again. I cry even more! tongue

Ahh, I was obsessed with "Keep Holding On" back in September. For some reason it just stuck, and I'm not really even an Avril Lavigne fan. I actually was listening to the whole Eragon soundtrack at the time. I saw most of the movie online but I really wasn't impressed. Didn't do the book justice. But the score is pretty good!

@Shahira - I don't think I'll see it in the theater, but maybe I'll rent it in 3D (can you do that!?) when they release it and then just use my 3D glasses. Cool
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Shahira Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Lol I wonder if you can watch a 3-D movie on a regular TV?
Shahira
Shahira
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Shahira wrote:Lol I wonder if you can watch a 3-D movie on a regular TV?

Hmm! I don't know. I never thought about it. *is disappointed*
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Shahira Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Lol just wait till it's in the dollar theater. Smile
Shahira
Shahira
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Lizzy wrote:
Renee wrote:Recently, I've been listening to a lot of Owl City/Sky Sailing. Taylor Swift is also good…and I can't say I mind JB, since I've never listened to any of his music--didn't even know he existed till less than a year ago.

Ahh, I was obsessed with "Keep Holding On" back in September. For some reason it just stuck, and I'm not really even an Avril Lavigne fan. I actually was listening to the whole Eragon soundtrack at the time. I saw most of the movie online but I really wasn't impressed. Didn't do the book justice. But the score is pretty good!

@Shahira - I don't think I'll see it in the theater, but maybe I'll rent it in 3D (can you do that!?) when they release it and then just use my 3D glasses. Cool

There are 3D tvs now, but idk if you can rent it in 3D and watch it on a regular tv screen
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Sarah wrote:
There are 3D tvs now, but idk if you can rent it in 3D and watch it on a regular tv screen

Yeah, we definitely don't have a 3D TV. Bummer. Well, 3D or not I'm going to eventually watch it. Laughing
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Shahira Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Well, I'm sure you'll like it regardless. Smile
Shahira
Shahira
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Renée Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:54 am

Lizzy wrote:Ahh, I was obsessed with "Keep Holding On" back in September. For some reason it just stuck, and I'm not really even an Avril Lavigne fan. I actually was listening to the whole Eragon soundtrack at the time. I saw most of the movie online but I really wasn't impressed. Didn't do the book justice. But the score is pretty good!
The soundtrack was pretty good, though I felt like I'd heard it all before. And yeah, I was not impressed with the movie. Not at all--it was not well plotted. And it was so different from the book, it was almost like comparing the movie version of Ella Enchanted to the book. Not as bad, but still. Ugh.
Renée
Renée
Level 5
Level 5

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:05 am

@Renee Yeah, I agree. :/ I was kind of hoping it would be one of those cases where the movie was BETTER than the book. I remember being so excited when I first saw the trailer.
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayaah Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:10 am

MDR! I remember being so obsessed with Eragon when I was in 6th grade and was super ecstatic when I found out it was coming out that year! I watched it and cringed the whole way through. I was super disappointed. Sad
We talk an awful lot about Eragon here, don't we? Wink

Anyways, my current favorite song would be "I Belong To You (Mon Couer S'ouvre A Ta Voix)" by Muse. I've been listening to a lot of Muse lately and I think I'm becoming a fan. Smile
Mayaah
Mayaah
Level 4
Level 4

http://www.twitter.com/mayaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:27 am

Mayaah wrote:MDR! I remember being so obsessed with Eragon when I was in 6th grade and was super ecstatic when I found out it was coming out that year! I watched it and cringed the whole way through. I was super disappointed. Sad
We talk an awful lot about Eragon here, don't we? Wink

Anyways, my current favorite song would be "I Belong To You (Mon Couer S'ouvre A Ta Voix)" by Muse. I've been listening to a lot of Muse lately and I think I'm becoming a fan. Smile

You know a lot of people in my life like Muse and I just can't seem to get in to them. No I kinda wish I could.
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down