Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Writing again! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Writing again! :D

Post  Dragontamer on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:56 am

I haven't been doing any serious writing for a few weeks, mainly because of a mixture of 1) being lazy/busy and 2) most of my WIP's have some kind of writer's block in them that I never want to deal with. Rolling Eyes

But now that I've got the plot worked out for my biggest WIP, I've been getting into it more, and I got 2k written today. It feels good to be writing again. Very Happy

How about you guys? Anyone get some writing done in their WIP recently?
Dragontamer
Level 1
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Writing again! :D

Post  Maggie on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 am

Oh yay!! That's awesome!! It's kinda same here...the past 3 days or so have been really busy and any free time I had I chose to read. :\ But this morning I stayed in bed and write 2 CHAPTERS!! I'm SO HAPPY!! I don't know, I just got the inspiration and kept on going and going... so I feel light as a feather. xD

--Maggie--
blog - twitter - facebook
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:57 pm

I finished my 16th chapter, though I've got lots of editing to do on it. That, and a heavy school workload. So I hope to be done with Ch 17 by the end of April/graduation, because then I'll be able to blaze through those last chapters(18, 19, & 20) and get the last half to my unofficial beta readers before school ends(they're teachers my mom works with, and one's from a random high school one of the TA's at my mom's school goes to, so I don't know if I'll be able to contact them after school lets out). It's about 22k, all told, but I think five and a half weeks, two of those weeks with no school, will be enough time to get it all done. Smile
Amanda
Level 5
Level 5

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top