Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

An introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An introduction

Post  Hope G on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Hi! I'm Hope (lame, I know, my dad used to be such a hippie.), I found this place through Miss Snark's First Victim (which I worship, by the way.) I'm really excited to "meet" more teens that read/write!

I’m no good with first impressions. so please bear with me. I’m sixteen years old and I like Audrey Hepburn, Coca Cola,, David Bowie, speaking with obnoxious terms, anything French, books (obviously), cafe au lait, Old Hollywood and Disney Channel. I also have this thing for writing.

It's very nice to meet you too.
Hope G

Back to top Go down

Re: An introduction

Post  Maggie on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Nice to meet you, Hope! First, I love the name Hope. When I was a kid I used to dress up and pretend to be a famous actress character who's name was "Hope." Yeah, that's how much I liked it. Wink Second, count me in on loving anything French! I'm finally taking the language (first year) and absolutely LOVE it.

Welcome to Write On!

--Maggie--
blog - twitter - facebook
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope G on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Thanks! Haha, I always pretended to be a singer called Alicia. We can share my name if it makes you feel better. Speaking of French, it's not that fun when you've got to study for a quiz. Like I have to right now, ahh.
Hope G

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:37 pm

LOL! Alicia. I love it. Wink I hate quizzes, period. Tests in general. But what really gets me about French is the grammar. Well, grammar gets me in English too. Rolling Eyes But I love the culture and language enough to put up with it. Wink

--Maggie--
blog - twitter - facebook
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Authoress on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Hope G wrote:Hi! I'm Hope (lame, I know, my dad used to be such a hippie.), I found this place through Miss Snark's First Victim (which I worship, by the way.) I'm really excited to "meet" more teens that read/write!

I’m no good with first impressions. so please bear with me. I’m sixteen years old and I like Audrey Hepburn, Coca Cola,, David Bowie, speaking with obnoxious terms, anything French, books (obviously), cafe au lait, Old Hollywood and Disney Channel. I also have this thing for writing.

Wow, you worship my blog? I feel all pressured and stuff. (jk!!;D)

~A
Authoress
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AWriterGoneMad on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Authoress wrote:
Hope G wrote:Hi! I'm Hope (lame, I know, my dad used to be such a hippie.), I found this place through Miss Snark's First Victim (which I worship, by the way.) I'm really excited to "meet" more teens that read/write!

Wow, you worship my blog? I feel all pressured and stuff. (jk!!;D)

~A

The blog is incredible, Authoress. I don't think you realize how much us little aspiring authors appreciate it. I know I can't be the only one who is mesmerized by it. Razz (I'd better not be, lol.)
AWriterGoneMad
Level 2
Level 2

http://www.thenotsodailydiariesofawritergonemad.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AWriterGoneMad on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Hi Hope!

Great to see you here! Smile Are you working on anything writing-wise now?
AWriterGoneMad
Level 2
Level 2

http://www.thenotsodailydiariesofawritergonemad.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayaah on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Bonjour, Very Happy
You like Audrey Hepburn and writing and anything French? I like you already. Do you listen to any French music?
Mayaah
Level 4
Level 4

http://www.twitter.com/mayaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top