Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

DONE!!! XD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DONE!!! XD

Post  Amanda on Sat May 07, 2011 3:53 am

So...I'm done with Government. XD I successfully completed a little over 2/3rds a semester of Gov in 2 weeks, and exactly 1/2 a semester in six days. BOOYAH.

Now I can write and read and blog and all those crazy things, like maybe leaving my room and going on a hike! Shocked I think the freedom will just about kill me. But that's okay. Smile I still have 3/4 a year of Russian to do in about a month, but it's seriously not that hard, lol. I'm going to go revel in my freedom and maybe get some writing done before midnight...well, before 12:30--it's 11:50 right now.

Happiness. Cool

p.s. Can we get the minimum character limit taken off the topic title, or like, lowered to 1? I feel like my creative genius is being limited by being forced to use at least 10 characters. Razz
Amanda
Level 5
Level 5

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE!!! XD

Post  Maggie on Sat May 07, 2011 3:19 pm

WOOOHOOO!!!!!! You did it!! And survived! (even if it is barely... xD)

I know and ADORE that feeling of freedom!

And no. I looked EVERYWHERE for how to change the min. title length, but they don't have it as an option! Dumb, dumb. :/ I struggle with it, too!

--Maggie--
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shahira on Sat May 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Glad that you're done with Government. I never did like that class in high school lol. I bet it's such a relief. :] Take advantage of every moment of freedom that you've got!
Shahira
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance on Sun May 08, 2011 12:03 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go hike!!!! And write!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

I'm so glad you've finished!!! Congrats!!!!! Awesome!!!!

I hate the min. 10 character limit too... Just fill the rest of the space with random symbols, like so: åø´¨ˆ∂˙††˜ßß–Ω√∑∫˚∆œ…æ≤≥𥃩️ç®️¬÷“‘“ª•¶§∞¢££™️¡!
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum