Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!
Write On! Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DONE!!! XD

4 posters

Go down

DONE!!! XD Empty DONE!!! XD

Post  Amanda Sat May 07, 2011 3:53 am

So...I'm done with Government. XD I successfully completed a little over 2/3rds a semester of Gov in 2 weeks, and exactly 1/2 a semester in six days. BOOYAH.

Now I can write and read and blog and all those crazy things, like maybe leaving my room and going on a hike! Shocked I think the freedom will just about kill me. But that's okay. Smile I still have 3/4 a year of Russian to do in about a month, but it's seriously not that hard, lol. I'm going to go revel in my freedom and maybe get some writing done before midnight...well, before 12:30--it's 11:50 right now.

Happiness. Cool

p.s. Can we get the minimum character limit taken off the topic title, or like, lowered to 1? I feel like my creative genius is being limited by being forced to use at least 10 characters. Razz
Amanda
Amanda
Level 5
Level 5

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

DONE!!! XD Empty Re: DONE!!! XD

Post  Maggie Sat May 07, 2011 3:19 pm

WOOOHOOO!!!!!! You did it!! And survived! (even if it is barely... xD)

I know and ADORE that feeling of freedom!

And no. I looked EVERYWHERE for how to change the min. title length, but they don't have it as an option! Dumb, dumb. :/ I struggle with it, too!
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shahira Sat May 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Glad that you're done with Government. I never did like that class in high school lol. I bet it's such a relief. :] Take advantage of every moment of freedom that you've got!
Shahira
Shahira
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance Sun May 08, 2011 12:03 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go hike!!!! And write!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

I'm so glad you've finished!!! Congrats!!!!! Awesome!!!!

I hate the min. 10 character limit too... Just fill the rest of the space with random symbols, like so: åø´¨ˆ∂˙††˜ßß–Ω√∑∫˚∆œ…æ≤≥𥃩️ç®️¬÷“‘“ª•¶§∞¢££™️¡!
Constance
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum