Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

*cough* SCRIVENER!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*cough* SCRIVENER!

Post  Maggie on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:00 am

So, it just occurred to me that there may be some of you who haven't yet experienced the wonder and joy of SCRIVENER. And before you freak out, PC users, there IS a Windows version. So you're good. All computer-users out there, you're good!

It's magical and wonderful and has many features, like words count deadlines, notecards, outline-makers, hundreds (exaggeration alert!) of export options, pretty backgrounds for your "zone" (that's when everything vanishes on your screen but YOUR STORY), and MORE.

Even if you're a diehard Word fan, just give it a try! Scrivener isn't just a word processor-- it's like a desk, designed with writers in mind. And you can customize it to your liking.

It's like a one-size-fits-all hat. Snug n' cozy, no matter who you are.

You get the picture.

Click here to begin the awesomeness!!

You're welcome.

(That last bit was very over-confident of me. But I really think you'll love it if you can get past the initial "WOAH! That's a lot of buttons!" Try it for the whole trial. Experiment with it. Eventually, you'll come over to the right--*cough* I mean my side.)

--Maggie--
blog - twitter - facebook
lizzy.skye@gmail.com
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top