Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

What time should Chat Fridays happen?

Go down

What time would be good for Chat Fridays to happen?

What time should Chat Fridays happen? I_vote_lcap60%What time should Chat Fridays happen? I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
What time should Chat Fridays happen? I_vote_lcap40%What time should Chat Fridays happen? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
What time should Chat Fridays happen? I_vote_lcap0%What time should Chat Fridays happen? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What time should Chat Fridays happen? I_vote_lcap0%What time should Chat Fridays happen? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

What time should Chat Fridays happen? Empty What time should Chat Fridays happen?

Post  Maggie on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 am

Let us know what times are convenient for you. Your vote is super helpful! Thanks

--Maggie--
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum