Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Update on LIFE and Random Question About an Epic Battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on LIFE and Random Question About an Epic Battle

Post  Constance on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:22 pm

So, guys. Hey, guys. What's up, guys? There've been a lot of new people introducing themselves recently, I feel like. And there are a lot of old people I haven't heard from in ages. So teeeell me, how's the writing? The reading? The school? Do you like chocolate? In a fight between Gandalf and Dumbledore, who would win? Have any of you ever had rooibos tea? Because it's magical. I'm not even kidding. Magical. Shocked Any other random miscellaneous news to share?

Anyway. My writing…not so great. I haven't written since NaNo ended. Neutral HOWEVER, I am getting that little spidey-sense—you know the one—and a little tingly feeling and ideas are starting to shove their way into the forefront of my head. So that may be changing soon.
Reading is also slow. Lots of school and work and kidnapping and stuff has been keeping me busy. Which makes me SUPER sad, because I have MS from friends to read, and I waaaant to. And then I caaaaan't. *is tragified*
I love chocolate. I haven't had any recently. I should really fix this.
Gandalf would win. Totally. I mean, come on. Gandalf. What more do you need to know?
ROOIBOS IS MAGICAL. O_O
Random news: It was my birthday Sunday, so now I am 18. And for any Ravens fans, you're welcome, I wished for their victory for you. For any of the other team's fans…uh…move along, nothing to see here. Razz
Also, the WO! chat time has been changed! It is now Saturdays, 8 pm EST. Y'all should come so I can get to know all you beautiful people.
avatar
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 689
Join date : 2011-03-25
Age : 22
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on LIFE and Random Question About an Epic Battle

Post  Matthew on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:00 pm

Well I tweeted/emailed you a few days ago, so you've *kinda* heard from me... except that me email was tragically outdated...

The writing is going well: I'm sprinting through the final ten or so chapters of my WIP and I'm aiming to finishing it by the 13th of February (yeah, I have a date for it). Except that it is ridiculously short and it makes me sad. It should be around 90K, but it's more of a 50-55K work. I'll feed it lots of chocolate and fatten it up Very Happy

In terms of reading, I haven't read that much so far this year. I've read Anne Frank's diary and just finished JK Rowling's The Casual Vacancy (VERY awesome, but VERY not like Harry Potter).

University is awesome - I'm still in Germany and I've decided to stay for a second semester Smile I'll be hanging around the Northern Hemisphere for a little while longer. I'm going travelling over the holidays in a few weeks. France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Germany... it's going to be awesome.

I hate to break it to you, but Dumbledore would actually win in a fight against Gandalf. Dumbledore has... well, had, the Elder Wand. He'd kick butt. Greatest. Wizard. Ever.

EVER.

That said, Gandalf is pretty cool too. But... why is it always about Gandalf and Dumbledore? I wanna know who'd win in a fight between Gandalf and Voldemort.
avatar
Matthew
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 24
Location : Near Brisbane, Australia

http://www.matthewdodwell.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on LIFE and Random Question About an Epic Battle

Post  Amanda on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:32 pm

YAY I WON. I mean…*ahem* I am not displeased that the chat time has changed to 8 PM on Saturday. Friday evenings are busy for me. Smile

*glances through list of questions* The writing = editing, all day, e'rry day. I'm moving much faster now that I made myself a clock sheet. Very Happy Still not fast, though. By the end of this, I'll probably have rewritten my MS one and a half times since late November. Neutral First I was trying to finish in January, then I wanted to be done by your b-day, then Chinese New Year, then Valentine's Day, and now I think an optimistic, kind of realistic end-date is the 20th. No It'll get done…eventually. Crying or Very sad

The reading = generally not happening in favor of the writing. I recently read a Superman comic book—it was recommended by a friend, but I wasn't all that impressed. I…read the first 100 pages of Unravel Me that are available on Facebook? There are so many things wrong with it but I still want to know what happens…so I guess it's not as bad as it seems then, eh? And I read Defiance last month. So…I guess my reading has been mediocre to unsatisfactory of late. Neutral

The school = not happening this semester. Which I'm a little sad about, but then I'd be editing even slower, so yes. I might take a class in the summer.

I do like chocolate—only dark chocolate, and only certain brands. Dove and Hershey's generally taste better to me than the fancy brands, which is against the snobbery code. It's just that Ghirardelli uses a weird-tasting wax in their dark chocolate. *sigh*

Between Gandalf and Dumbledore…I feel like maybe Gandalf has fewer limits on his power than Dumbledore, and because I don't really know the extent of either, I'd go for Gandalf. Gandalf the White! That means he's even more powerful. So yeah. Razz

I have had rooibos. Smile My favorite is Celestial Seasoning's Madagascar Vanilla Rooibos. With a little cream and agave, it tastes wonderful. ^^

So so so…random miscellaneous facts. Oh! I actually started using my blog again! Shocked I…won't be a teenager at the end of the month? Not sure how I feel about that. 20 always just seems old-ish. But 21 doesn't? It's strange. I'm strange. Rolling Eyes Oh, I got it! I had tea this morning. Tea is the best. Wink
avatar
Amanda
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 671
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Alaska

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on LIFE and Random Question About an Epic Battle

Post  Renée on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:59 pm

Amanda covered some of my answers, but there are a few things different. Razz

Writing: not much since Nano. Can't remember if "not much" means "nothing" or just "not much", but either way, it's not substantial. XD Last month, I decided to finally give up on the project I'd been forcing myself to write for practice, because I didn't like it. I didn't like it, so I didn't work on it, so it wasn't getting me anywhere. (I mean, it didn't have magic or superpowers or anything in it. Seriously cramping my style.) Leaving things unfinished bothers me, but this time it's a good thing. Smile And now (now = after editing's done) I can work on my Little Mermaid retelling! I'm really excited about that one. 8D

Reading: almost as unproductive. Like Amanda, I've read the first pages of Unravel Me & two Superman comic books. I'm currently trying to finish up Goliath (last in the Leviathan trilogy by Scott Westerfeld), but it's slow going. After some time away & coming back…all the errors are glaring. It gives itself over to indulgence a lot, and wasn't edited nearly as much as the 1st one, or even the 2nd. It's good reading all together in a rush, but piecemeal it reads like a clean first draft. I just wish they'd spent more time on it, bringing it back to the richness and non-melodramatic-ness of the 1st book. *sigh* So yeah, my recent reading has been pretty unsatisfactory, too. And I realized I've become quite the book snob. Razz

School: no school. I'm trying to do self-monitored Korean and Drawing (one lesson of Korean & an hour of Drawing each day), with maybe a little Russian mixed in for funzies, but I'm so bad at multitasking I can't self-monitor myself into doing more than editing. -_- Now that I've caught up & surpassed Amanda, though, I'm going to try scheduling those things in. Because I definitely have the time, I just have to have some sort of outside force telling me to do it (even if it's my past self). XD

Chocolate: refer to Amanda's answer. ^_~*

Gandalf vs. Dumbledore: Gandalf, hands down, Grey or White. He doesn't even need a wand. Dumbledore = pwned.

Rooibos: IS magical. You've reminded me of its existence and now I'm drinking some with cream & honey. ^^ I prefer Vanilla Rooibos, be it Celestial Seasonings or Equal Exchange. Both are truly magnificent. Very Happy

Random News: life's been uneventful, other than the looming prospect of turning 20, I think…uh…um…uh…oh! We're technically supposed to be out of the place we're renting by the 15th (next friday), but that's prolly not gonna happen 'cause we can't find a house that's big enough in the right school district in the right price range. Yep. I'm not really worried, so I forget about it, heh. …That also means I have to pack up all the books I so carefully shoved into shelves only two months ago. *groans*
avatar
Renée
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 219
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24
Location : Alaska

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on LIFE and Random Question About an Epic Battle

Post  Constance on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:39 pm

IT'S THREE OF MY FAVORITE OLD WRITE-ON-ERS. ASA. Very Happy

Hi guys. Sorry for the taking of so long.

@Matt— That's true. And I responded! ^_^
…I sympathize with short novels. None of mine have gotten past 55k. O_O I don't even know why. I'm probably not fleshing stuff out enough or something…I don't know. Anyway. I'm sure you can always make it longer in edits if the length really bothers you. I mean, CHOCOLATE. SOLVES EVERYTHING. Razz

Was it good? I did not have high hopes for it. I'm still planning on reading it eventually, but I saw it and read the blurb and was just like, "eh".

GERMANY. I think I forgot you were in Germany. Hey, if you get any good scenery pictures would you be willing to send them to me? I love scenery pictures. So much. My mom always chews me out for taking too many pictures of "trees and rocks and stuff" than people when I go on trips. Razz

Um. Matt. Really? Dumbledore has the Elder Wand, but Gandalf is GANDALF. The White Wizard. Awesome. Also he's Magneto. =P

Between Gandalf and Voldemort, Gandalf would still win. *nods*


Amanda— Yo! It's been a while since I've talked to you. =P
Hey so does that mean you'll actually COME on Saturdays? Because they've been pretty empty these days. It makes me sad.

You should aim to finish on your birthday. *nods* HEY SO YOU HAVE A BIRTHDAY SOON. IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH. SWEET. Very Happy

I finished Unravel Me. One of the sites I liked on FB—Pitch Dark Days?—had a "read all of Unravel Me in the next 72 hours" deal. So I did. It was okay. I'll read the next one, but eh. Really had a lot of problems.

Hey, was Defiance good?

Getting all into the details really makes me want chocolate. Darnit, Amanda.

SEE. GANDALF. SEE.

O_O Can I has a link for this magic?

You did? That's cool. I think I subscribed so I should receive emails about your posts so I'll actually read them. (Going to the site to read posts is not really happening like ever. *shakes head*)
…Wait does that mean you have to leave WO!? (<—That looks way more alarmed than I meant it. Razz) That'll be SAAAD. ALAS.


Renée— Yeah, that's basically identical to my writing. =P
GOOD FOR YOU. You should write a story because you enjoy it, not JUST for practice. And seriously, no super powers? What a downer.
…Unfinished. Heh. I'm really bad about unfinished things. >_> BUT LITTLE MERMAID. I'm excited for you writing this too. ^_^

You are REALLY a book snob. That's clear. =P But were the first two good? I still haven't read the copies I won in that blog contest.

Oh oh oh would you like me to remind you? I can totally put it in my calendar for every day or two and be tweet you like "Hey Renée do this." Just give me a time. Just give me a time and I GOT this. Very Happy

YES. I think Matt is outnumbered here. Dumbledore just doesn't win.

Again. Links to this magical rooibos you mention??

HEY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH TOO. IT'S LIKE Y'ALL ARE TWINS OR SOMETHING! XD HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH.
Y'all have to move AGAIN? Augh. That sucks. Hopefully you find a good place soon… And I sympathize with moving books, man. I switched rooms in my house a couple weeks ago, and while that's not as drastic as moving all the things to a completely new house, I still sympathize. *nods sympathetically* Razz


Last edited by Constance on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For the awesome reasons)
avatar
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 689
Join date : 2011-03-25
Age : 22
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on LIFE and Random Question About an Epic Battle

Post  Amanda on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Constance wrote:Amanda— Yo! It's been a while since I've talked to you. =P
Hey so does that mean you'll actually COME on Saturdays? Because they've been pretty empty these days. It makes me sad.

You should aim to finish on your birthday. *nods* HEY SO YOU HAVE A BIRTHDAY SOON. IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH. SWEET. Very Happy

I finished Unravel Me. One of the sites I liked on FB—Pitch Dark Days?—had a "read all of Unravel Me in the next 72 hours" deal. So I did. It was okay. I'll read the next one, but eh. Really had a lot of problems.

Hey, was Defiance good?

Getting all into the details really makes me want chocolate. Darnit, Amanda.

SEE. GANDALF. SEE.

O_O Can I has a link for this magic?

You did? That's cool. I think I subscribed so I should receive emails about your posts so I'll actually read them. (Going to the site to read posts is not really happening like ever. *shakes head*)
…Wait does that mean you have to leave WO!? (<—That looks way more alarmed than I meant it. Razz) That'll be SAAAD. ALAS.

I MAY actually come! Shocked It really just depends on if I'm busy and if I remember. I'll probably remember for next week, at least, and I'll put it on my calendar or something. Razz And I actually am aiming for my birthday now, though until a couple days ago I was still aiming for the 20th. Things keep requiring a lot more work than I think they do, and my focus is still not very good. >_<

I think I'll still read Unravel Me. Despite the problems. I just really want to know where she goes with it and I like the character of Warner. I…might maybe have a little thing for psychopaths. *shrug* *looks around shiftily* …*shrug* XP

Defiance… *SIGH* No. Sad It honestly has more problems than Unravel Me, for as far as I've read in Unravel Me. In Unravel Me, at least I can get some level of emotional investment, and the romance actually has chemistry—and the writing is interesting. Defiance…I don't really want to write an opus on here lol, so…you can read my review on goodreads? Here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That explains what and why without taking up pages of the forum. XP

Link for magic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Razz

Aaand…I set up that whole 'subscribe via email' thing a long time ago, and Blogger's changed since then, so I'm not sure that it really works. Neutral That's partly why I link to my blog in the Social Connect section—I assume there are other people like me who don't check Blogger but still want to read blogs. Laughing

Lastly, I don't think I need to leave WriteOn? I just think I don't get to ask Editor Alison questions anymore/participate in any future agent chats. But we haven't had one of those in a while, so maybe i'm not really missing out, lol. Plus…I plan to acquire an agent of my own pretty soon here, so…maybe I don't need to chat. XD
avatar
Amanda
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 671
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Alaska

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on LIFE and Random Question About an Epic Battle

Post  Renée on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Constance wrote:Renée— Yeah, that's basically identical to my writing. =P
GOOD FOR YOU. You should write a story because you enjoy it, not JUST for practice. And seriously, no super powers? What a downer.
…Unfinished. Heh. I'm really bad about unfinished things. >_> BUT LITTLE MERMAID. I'm excited for you writing this too. ^_^

You are REALLY a book snob. That's clear. =P But were the first two good? I still haven't read the copies I won in that blog contest.

Oh oh oh would you like me to remind you? I can totally put it in my calendar for every day or two and be tweet you like "Hey Renée do this." Just give me a time. Just give me a time and I GOT this. Very Happy

YES. I think Matt is outnumbered here. Dumbledore just doesn't win.

Again. Links to this magical rooibos you mention??

HEY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH TOO. IT'S LIKE Y'ALL ARE TWINS OR SOMETHING! XD HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH.
Y'all have to move AGAIN? Augh. That sucks. Hopefully you find a good place soon… And I sympathize with moving books, man. I switched rooms in my house a couple weeks ago, and while that's not as drastic as moving all the things to a completely new house, I still sympathize. *nods sympathetically* Razz
MERMAIDS ARE COOL. Very Happy

Lol, don't let my complaints deter you—the Leviathan Trilogy is still great (decreasingly less great each book, but generally above average, and the plots & characters are overall very good). You just have to read them more together to enjoy them thoroughly. Amanda can attest to that, I think. Smile

Hmm…I've gotten my act mostly together w/ focusing & time management & staying off the internet, so I'm trying to decide if reminders would help at this point (especially since these would be on Twitter XD). Idk. This week I planned a decent schedule: a block of editing after breakfast, Korean & Drawing after lunch, then more editing after dinner, with internet access at mealtimes. Result: I edited a goodly amount & drew a Tiny Ghale cosplaying as Merlin! ^^ When I get up on time, it works well, so that's what I'll improve next week. Hey, looky there! I'm turning into a responsible adult! Shocked And only 2-1/2 weeks before my birthday—time to spare.

Link to magical magicness: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I compared the two the other day, and there was this weird chemical-y flavor to the Celestial one (which surprised me, b/c I've had it for years & never noticed). On the package "natural French vanilla flavor" is listed before actual vanilla beans, and I could taste the "flavor," so that put Equal Exchange way ahead, for me. (I have also become a tea snob. Razz)

Haha, yeah, books are heavy and we have so many of them. -_- We're moving again because the owners defaulted on their loan, so the bank's trying to get us out quickly so they can sell it. We found a really good prospect today, though—we're just praying the owners of this one are okay with cats. Smile
avatar
Renée
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 219
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24
Location : Alaska

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on LIFE and Random Question About an Epic Battle

Post  Matthew on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:35 pm

Constance wrote: @Matt— That's true. And I responded! ^_^
…I sympathize with short novels. None of mine have gotten past 55k. O_O I don't even know why. I'm probably not fleshing stuff out enough or something…I don't know. Anyway. I'm sure you can always make it longer in edits if the length really bothers you. I mean, CHOCOLATE. SOLVES EVERYTHING. Razz

Was it good? I did not have high hopes for it. I'm still planning on reading it eventually, but I saw it and read the blurb and was just like, "eh".

GERMANY. I think I forgot you were in Germany. Hey, if you get any good scenery pictures would you be willing to send them to me? I love scenery pictures. So much. My mom always chews me out for taking too many pictures of "trees and rocks and stuff" than people when I go on trips. Razz

Um. Matt. Really? Dumbledore has the Elder Wand, but Gandalf is GANDALF. The White Wizard. Awesome. Also he's Magneto. =P

Between Gandalf and Voldemort, Gandalf would still win. *nods*


Yep, I can send you scenery pictures. I take lots of those. I don't really take pictures with people in them, but I've trying lately as a "SEE I TOLD YOU I HAD FRIENDS BUT THAT CASTLE/TREE/ANYTHING IS MORE EXCITING". I'm going on a big holiday around Europe in a few weeks, so I'll send you pictures when I get back Very Happy

Um. Constance. Really? Gandalf dies. 'Nuff said.

I'm going to be 20 really soon as well. I'm dreading it. 20 is SO OLD. (So was 19... and 18... and 17 for that matter... But 20 is no longer a teenager! And I haven't booked my nursing home yet! affraid )
avatar
Matthew
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 24
Location : Near Brisbane, Australia

http://www.matthewdodwell.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on LIFE and Random Question About an Epic Battle

Post  Matthew on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:37 pm

...after posting my last reply, I realise that Dumbledore died too. Awkward.

But Dumbledore survived until the end of the 6th book! Gandalf barely made it through the first half! Weak.
avatar
Matthew
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 24
Location : Near Brisbane, Australia

http://www.matthewdodwell.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on LIFE and Random Question About an Epic Battle

Post  Constance on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:53 am

Amanda wrote:I MAY actually come! Shocked It really just depends on if I'm busy and if I remember. I'll probably remember for next week, at least, and I'll put it on my calendar or something. Razz And I actually am aiming for my birthday now, though until a couple days ago I was still aiming for the 20th. Things keep requiring a lot more work than I think they do, and my focus is still not very good. >_<

I think I'll still read Unravel Me. Despite the problems. I just really want to know where she goes with it and I like the character of Warner. I…might maybe have a little thing for psychopaths. *shrug* *looks around shiftily* …*shrug* XP

Defiance… *SIGH* No. Sad It honestly has more problems than Unravel Me, for as far as I've read in Unravel Me. In Unravel Me, at least I can get some level of emotional investment, and the romance actually has chemistry—and the writing is interesting. Defiance…I don't really want to write an opus on here lol, so…you can read my review on goodreads? Here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That explains what and why without taking up pages of the forum. XP

Link for magic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Razz

Aaand…I set up that whole 'subscribe via email' thing a long time ago, and Blogger's changed since then, so I'm not sure that it really works. Neutral That's partly why I link to my blog in the Social Connect section—I assume there are other people like me who don't check Blogger but still want to read blogs. Laughing

Lastly, I don't think I need to leave WriteOn? I just think I don't get to ask Editor Alison questions anymore/participate in any future agent chats. But we haven't had one of those in a while, so maybe i'm not really missing out, lol. Plus…I plan to acquire an agent of my own pretty soon here, so…maybe I don't need to chat. XD


I expect you there, Teo. Tomorrow. 9 EST. Don't be late. *stern look*
Well, I hope you finish by your birthday. That'd be a good birthday present to yourself. *nods*

Ah, Warner. Yeeeaaaah. I liked him too. I knew I was clearly supposed to be disgusted by him, but I mean really. Psychopath. Come on. XD

Ah. Hm. Interesting. I've gotten conflicting reports on Defiance, and all from people I can usually count on to share my interests. I think I might read it just to see where I fall on the scale.
But hey, if I don't like it, at least I'll feel okay about my book having the same title. Razz

You are best person. Thank you for magic. ^_^

Huh. Dang. Well. I will have to re-do the notifications for the social connect page, because I have stopped getting the emails when that is updated. *frowns at it*

Well, I approve of this. I hope that is the case. If not, I totally know where to find you. Razz And you best get an agent soon. I DEMAND it.
…Please? XD
avatar
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 689
Join date : 2011-03-25
Age : 22
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on LIFE and Random Question About an Epic Battle

Post  Constance on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:58 am

Renée wrote:
MERMAIDS ARE COOL. Very Happy

Lol, don't let my complaints deter you—the Leviathan Trilogy is still great (decreasingly less great each book, but generally above average, and the plots & characters are overall very good). You just have to read them more together to enjoy them thoroughly. Amanda can attest to that, I think. Smile

Hmm…I've gotten my act mostly together w/ focusing & time management & staying off the internet, so I'm trying to decide if reminders would help at this point (especially since these would be on Twitter XD). Idk. This week I planned a decent schedule: a block of editing after breakfast, Korean & Drawing after lunch, then more editing after dinner, with internet access at mealtimes. Result: I edited a goodly amount & drew a Tiny Ghale cosplaying as Merlin! ^^ When I get up on time, it works well, so that's what I'll improve next week. Hey, looky there! I'm turning into a responsible adult! Shocked And only 2-1/2 weeks before my birthday—time to spare.

Link to magical magicness: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I compared the two the other day, and there was this weird chemical-y flavor to the Celestial one (which surprised me, b/c I've had it for years & never noticed). On the package "natural French vanilla flavor" is listed before actual vanilla beans, and I could taste the "flavor," so that put Equal Exchange way ahead, for me. (I have also become a tea snob. Razz)

Haha, yeah, books are heavy and we have so many of them. -_- We're moving again because the owners defaulted on their loan, so the bank's trying to get us out quickly so they can sell it. We found a really good prospect today, though—we're just praying the owners of this one are okay with cats. Smile


I LOVE MERMAIDS. SO COOL. =D

Well, okay. I have them all together on my shelf, so when I get to them I'll read them all in a go. *nods*

Impressive! (Especially the Ghale drawing. XD) But I can still remind you if you need it. I have your home number, you know. I can be very creative when leaving messages. Razz

Ha. Nice. I don't mind tea snobbery. I am a yarn snob—I can't afford to always indulge my love of natural fibers, but I certainly prefer them—so I think tea is not far off. *files away link*

Aah. Well, I do hope the new owners are okay with cats! Y'all really need to find a good, permanent-er place. All this moving distresses me FOR you. No

Also, I expect you at tomorrow night's chat as well, missy. 9 EST. DON'T BE LATE. Or do be late, that's fine, but not SUPER late, hear now?
avatar
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 689
Join date : 2011-03-25
Age : 22
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on LIFE and Random Question About an Epic Battle

Post  Constance on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:09 am

Matthew wrote:
Yep, I can send you scenery pictures. I take lots of those. I don't really take pictures with people in them, but I've trying lately as a "SEE I TOLD YOU I HAD FRIENDS BUT THAT CASTLE/TREE/ANYTHING IS MORE EXCITING". I'm going on a big holiday around Europe in a few weeks, so I'll send you pictures when I get back Very Happy

Um. Constance. Really? Gandalf dies. 'Nuff said.

I'm going to be 20 really soon as well. I'm dreading it. 20 is SO OLD. (So was 19... and 18... and 17 for that matter... But 20 is no longer a teenager! And I haven't booked my nursing home yet! affraid )

…I take those "I DO TOO HAVE FRIENDS HERE'S MY PROOF" pictures too. XD
I am excited for them! *bounces* *excitedly* Razz

Son. You just called Gandalf weak? Do not make me call André over here. He is a purist, and then there is this, which is basically factual(you have never seen André and the Hulk in the same room together, and it's fairly well-known that Bruce Banner is a man of many faces): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Before I take that measure, though, I would like to point out the part where when Dumbledore dies, he's Dead. As in, Gone. Forever.
Gandalf dies? It's just a flesh wound! He comes back, stronger than ever.
Enough said.

Aw, really? When's your birthday? I didn't feel terribly old turning 17, but 18 feels old to me. I can only imagine what you soon-to-be-20s are gonna feel like. Old fogies. Razz
Hey, you should come here to retire! Nacogdoches is well-known as a great place to retire!
…Which I always found weird because it's a college town. So we have this strange mix of old people and college students. O.o
avatar
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Posts : 689
Join date : 2011-03-25
Age : 22
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on LIFE and Random Question About an Epic Battle

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum