Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Goood morning!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goood morning!

Post  Maggie on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:20 am

Who's excited for the Q/A with Helene? *raises hand*

I'm also hoping to get some writing done today. This week has been crazy and I haven't actually written two words together in my WIP. Crying or Very sad

--Maggie--
blog - twitter - facebook
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Goood morning!

Post  Shahira on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Have you read her book? I was skeptical at first because I'm not too of a fan of mermaids but I read interview &sounds pretty interesting. Smile

I haven't written on my current WIP this past week either. Sad My laptop wasn't working but now that it's fixed I hope I can get some serious editing done. Hope you get some work done on yours as well.
Shahira
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Shahira wrote:Have you read her book? I was skeptical at first because I'm not too of a fan of mermaids but I read interview &sounds pretty interesting. Smile

I haven't written on my current WIP this past week either. Sad My laptop wasn't working but now that it's fixed I hope I can get some serious editing done. Hope you get some work done on yours as well.

Yeah! I did read it. It was delightful, really. Below my reading level, but I still enjoyed it and laughed out loud a couple times. She certainly has a gift with words.

Thank you! I hope so too. Crying or Very sad

--Maggie--
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:48 pm

I've been thinking about getting her book but because I spent the rest of my allowance on the Anna book I'll probably have to go look for it in the library.
I actually wrote 2k in my book yesterday! (schools been really hard and annoying this week so I finally gave up and was like "You know what I think I'm going to write") lol
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Sarah wrote:I've been thinking about getting her book but because I spent the rest of my allowance on the Anna book I'll probably have to go look for it in the library.
I actually wrote 2k in my book yesterday! (schools been really hard and annoying this week so I finally gave up and was like "You know what I think I'm going to write") lol

You should. It's really a delightful read!

*gold star for you* 2k rocks! (and I'm jealous) And I've found writing sometimes has been the perfect medicine for a bad day (or week) in my life. Somehow jumping into my own, created world where I have control of everything helps.

--Maggie--
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:07 pm

I know right! Its the perfect escape. I have always felt bad for people who couldn't make up stories in there heads, like my family. I have no clue how a person could live like that because I couldn't imagine my life without being able to do that.
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Sarah wrote:I know right! Its the perfect escape. I have always felt bad for people who couldn't make up stories in there heads, like my family. I have no clue how a person could live like that because I couldn't imagine my life without being able to do that.

Ahh! Me neither.

--Maggie--
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content