Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Good news & bad news.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good news & bad news.

Post  Shahira on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:43 pm

SO.
Good news:
[1] We're driving out to Albuquerque tomorrow!! I used to live there up until a year ago when we moved to Dallas. I'm just excited to see my darling niece[the cutie on the left] &friends. :] ALSO, I miss the purple East Mountains. :] [Too many trees in Texas..lol]

[2] I wrote today for the first time in weeks! I'm starting a new WIP. :] I didn't write much at all, maybe 3-400 but at least it's something. :] Plus, I'm hoping to get a lot done on the 10 hour drive tomorrow. No internet = no distractions. :]

&for the bad news:
I went to the Apple store because I FINALLY saved up enough money for an iPad but they ran out. :[ How lame is that? Sad

Anyways..sorry I rambled on & on lol. Hope everything's good with you guys!
Shahira
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Re: Good news & bad news.

Post  Maggie on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:43 am

YAY for going to Albuquerque! YAY for writing! BOO to iPads running out. Sad That's SUCH a bummer! But how exciting you're going "home"! I'll bet the mountains will inspire you to write some more! Very Happy

And it's not a ramble. That's what this is for! Haha

--Maggie--
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Taryn on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:24 am

Yay! Writing!

Also, you go to the Apple store to get your iPad? Not online? Maybe it's just the college student in me, but I order everything online.
Taryn
Level 4
Level 4

http://tarynalbright.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:13 am

I love the mountains in New Mexico! I'm totally jealous you get to go see them. Smile

Man... How could Apple run out?! Psh. So lame!!

And writing, of course. I totally understand being blocked for weeks at a time. It's woeful... But when you write again, you're just like, "YAY!!!!" which makes up for it.

Have fun with your niece! Very Happy
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top