Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!
Write On! Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Happy Me :)

4 posters

Go down

Happy Happy Me :) Empty Happy Happy Me :)

Post  Constance Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 am

I have already blogged about it, tweeted about it, and told everyone I've talked to about it.

But dang, I am so happy. I just gotta say it again.

I. WROTE. Not measly, forced words. But real, I-want-to-grow-up-to-be-awesome-one-day words. Very Happy And that fact, it makes my heart dance. It makes my feet want to dance (I'd do it if I had any dancing skills to speak of). It makes me want to hand out free hugs so everyone around me will be as happy as me.

*HUGS*

So, I'm happy. What about everyone else? Happy? Sad? Writing? Mad? *couldn't resist the rhyming*

DO tell! ^_^
Constance
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Happy Happy Me :) Empty Re: Happy Happy Me :)

Post  Amanda Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:12 am

I've done nothing writing related this weekend at all. Mainly b/c my only guy friend is moving out of state(Crying or Very sad) and yesterday he had a goodbye party starting at 2 in the afternoon--I stayed up till 1 the night before making Russian tea cakes for the event, and didn't fall asleep until later, so I got up late. I made it to the party at 3, and I partied through various activities until 11:40 pm.

And then I spent all day today at church + helping my mom set up her classroom(elementary teacher), then went to a party afterwards until 11:05 pm. I've become a bit of a party animal lately, haha. So there was no editing for me of any kind. Sad Tomorrow, I will do better. I promise. NO LIFE FOR ME!
Amanda
Amanda
Level 5
Level 5

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Renée Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:33 am

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you--I love that feeling! Very Happy I haven't been doing any writing recently, though. Neutral I got a little stuck on a scene, and then I've been editing, brainstorming for Amanda, and...partying.

@Amanda -- Lol, 'partying' sounds so bad.
Renée
Renée
Level 5
Level 5

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:37 pm

@Amanda Aw man. =/ But at least you got to have a wonderful party with your friend before he leaves, yes? Smile
And it is okay to take breaks sometimes, really. *puts on stern face* But you best work hard today or I shall NEVER forgive you, TEO. O_o

@Renee Editing is good too. ^_^
Constance
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Okay, okay! I'll do it. I'll go do it right now. Shocked

Btw, congratulations! Haha, I said this on your blog, so I thought I'd also said it on this thread. It bears repeating. Razz
Amanda
Amanda
Level 5
Level 5

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:09 pm

*beams* Yay. Very Happy

Thank you, TEO. ^_^
Constance
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Lnlee Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 pm

I'm happy to see you've been writing, Constance! Smile

As for me, I've been working on writing my query letter and working through some last-minute revisions. I'm also participating in Write On Con right now. Are any of you participating in that this week?
Lnlee
Lnlee
Level 1
Level 1

http://lylawrites.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:10 am

@Lyla I'm happy to BE writing, Naseoul*. Smile

Query letters are fun! ...Sort of. I've yet to write one. But I love reading them. And reading Query Shark and seeing how they should (or shouldn't) be written. THAT part is fun. ^^

I looked at it! But I don't know if I'll participate, cause I've got lots of things going on this week... but I definitely want to try. It looks uber awesome! Very Happy

*sidenote: I love that you have two names that I can call you. And that I actually pronounce yours right. And that both names are so pretty. Have I mentioned I love your names? *ADHD* Razz
Constance
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum