Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Happy Happy Me :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Happy Me :)

Post  Constance on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 am

I have already blogged about it, tweeted about it, and told everyone I've talked to about it.

But dang, I am so happy. I just gotta say it again.

I. WROTE. Not measly, forced words. But real, I-want-to-grow-up-to-be-awesome-one-day words. Very Happy And that fact, it makes my heart dance. It makes my feet want to dance (I'd do it if I had any dancing skills to speak of). It makes me want to hand out free hugs so everyone around me will be as happy as me.

*HUGS*

So, I'm happy. What about everyone else? Happy? Sad? Writing? Mad? *couldn't resist the rhyming*

DO tell! ^_^
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Happy Me :)

Post  Amanda on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:12 am

I've done nothing writing related this weekend at all. Mainly b/c my only guy friend is moving out of state(Crying or Very sad) and yesterday he had a goodbye party starting at 2 in the afternoon--I stayed up till 1 the night before making Russian tea cakes for the event, and didn't fall asleep until later, so I got up late. I made it to the party at 3, and I partied through various activities until 11:40 pm.

And then I spent all day today at church + helping my mom set up her classroom(elementary teacher), then went to a party afterwards until 11:05 pm. I've become a bit of a party animal lately, haha. So there was no editing for me of any kind. Sad Tomorrow, I will do better. I promise. NO LIFE FOR ME!
Amanda
Level 5
Level 5

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Renée on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:33 am

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you--I love that feeling! Very Happy I haven't been doing any writing recently, though. Neutral I got a little stuck on a scene, and then I've been editing, brainstorming for Amanda, and...partying.

@Amanda -- Lol, 'partying' sounds so bad.
Renée
Level 5
Level 5

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:37 pm

@Amanda Aw man. =/ But at least you got to have a wonderful party with your friend before he leaves, yes? Smile
And it is okay to take breaks sometimes, really. *puts on stern face* But you best work hard today or I shall NEVER forgive you, TEO. O_o

@Renee Editing is good too. ^_^
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Okay, okay! I'll do it. I'll go do it right now. Shocked

Btw, congratulations! Haha, I said this on your blog, so I thought I'd also said it on this thread. It bears repeating. Razz
Amanda
Level 5
Level 5

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:09 pm

*beams* Yay. Very Happy

Thank you, TEO. ^_^
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Lnlee on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 pm

I'm happy to see you've been writing, Constance! Smile

As for me, I've been working on writing my query letter and working through some last-minute revisions. I'm also participating in Write On Con right now. Are any of you participating in that this week?
Lnlee
Level 1
Level 1

http://lylawrites.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:10 am

@Lyla I'm happy to BE writing, Naseoul*. Smile

Query letters are fun! ...Sort of. I've yet to write one. But I love reading them. And reading Query Shark and seeing how they should (or shouldn't) be written. THAT part is fun. ^^

I looked at it! But I don't know if I'll participate, cause I've got lots of things going on this week... but I definitely want to try. It looks uber awesome! Very Happy

*sidenote: I love that you have two names that I can call you. And that I actually pronounce yours right. And that both names are so pretty. Have I mentioned I love your names? *ADHD* Razz
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top