Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!
Write On! Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call for NaNoWriMo Participants!

2 posters

Go down

Call for NaNoWriMo Participants! Empty Call for NaNoWriMo Participants!

Post  Maggie Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Got an email from PJ Schnyder! Here's a great opportunity for those of you who are participating in NaNo this year.

Hi All! I'm PJ Schnyder, author of paranormal and sci-fi romance, steampunk and urban fantasy.
I'm also a fan of Authoress Anonymous and her site, Miss Snark's First Victim.

I've been a participant in NaNoWriMo for the last several years and this year I've got a special set of guest posts on my blog throughout the month of November. I love the concept of Write On! and wanted to invite several of you to do guests posts too.

I'm looking for you to tell my readers a little about yourself, why you are participating in NaNoWriMo, pros and cons you see about the writing challenge, fun ways you are participating like write-ins or online support and what you plan to do with your novel once the month is over.

If you're interested, send your post to pjschnyder (at) gmail (dot) com by October 15th. Give me your name (as you want it to appear on the post), age, email address, and your post included in the body of the email. No attachments please. If you'd like to include pictures with your post, add a P.S. at the bottom of your post and let me get back to you before you send them as attachments.

Because my published work is adult romance, I do have to ask that you either be 18 or have parental permission to post to my site. Just let me know and I can send a quick little form for parental signage.
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Call for NaNoWriMo Participants! Empty Re: Call for NaNoWriMo Participants!

Post  Taryn Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:53 am

*emails*
Taryn
Taryn
Level 4
Level 4

http://tarynalbright.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum