Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

I HAVE A GLOSSARY 8D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I HAVE A GLOSSARY 8D

Post  Amanda on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:35 am

I'm excited, lol. I've been meaning to make a glossary for a while, I just kept putting off compiling a list of terms/names/etc.. But today, I did it! Very Happy And I called it "World Glossary & Pronunciation Guide", and I feel so very epic, because it's like, YOU'RE A PRO, NOW. YOU have a GLOSSARY. Razz It's almost as good a feeling as when I buckled down and drew my map. Smile

As with the map, I used Eragon as my 'industry acceptable' starting point, then did my own thing. Anybody ever done a glossary? Smile
Amanda
Level 5
Level 5

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I HAVE A GLOSSARY 8D

Post  Maggie on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Hahaha, that's AWESOME! I've kind of done a glossary... not an official one or anything. Just more of a guide for myself. And I think it was inspired by Eragon. Doesn't Eragon have a glossary? O_o

Ahem. Anyway. Maps are awesome.

--Maggie--
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Yep, Eragon has a glossary. *coughs and covertly slides hand over hair while pointing to first post where I said I modeled my glossary after the one in Eragon* XD

And YES. Maps are awesome. Smile I'll be sending you my glossary & map with my polished novel, once it's, you know, polished. Embarassed
Amanda
Level 5
Level 5

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Glossaries make my heart smile! Very Happy It was one of my favorite things about any of the Eragon books. I used it so much I usually just read with my pinky stuck between the pages back there so I could flip to it faster. xD I can't wait to see yours. ^^

I've never REALLY made a glossary. I will write down what certain things are if I know I'll forget, but they aren't all together or anything. Razz
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top