Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!
Write On! Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you get your ideas for a story?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How do you get your ideas for a story? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you get your ideas for a story?

Post  Sarah Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Yeah, I did love how much of a gentleman Edward was in the books. The movies sort of ruined everyone's image for me except for Emmett. I liked Jacobs dangerous side, but I did love him after Renesmee when he became sweet and just himself again. I liked Seth cause he was really the only really super happy person in the book (besides maybe Alice). Leah was alright, I liked her once she started being nice to Jacob because she still was sarcastic and had an attitude but then it just seemed funny instead of mean.
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

How do you get your ideas for a story? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you get your ideas for a story?

Post  Shahira Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Yeah, Kellan Lutz is a perfect Emmett. Alice is awesome too because she's tiny & everywhere. Smile I haven't read Breaking Dawn in SO long that I kind of forget how much Jacob changes. The reason I like Leah so much is because I understand why she's so mean to everyone. I feel for her lol.
Shahira
Shahira
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Kellan Lutz is sooo perfect for Emmett, like even outside of the film he's just like that in real life. I do feel bad for Leah, I really wanted her to end up with someone nice, but at least Sam imprinted on Emily now rather than when he and Leah were married and had children or something. Well, even with that in mind, I still wish Stephenie gave her a happier ending.
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Shahira Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:00 am

That's why I love Kellan Lutz so much. He's so outgoing, it's awesome. Smile
But yeah, a happy ending for Leah would've been nice since everyone else got one lol.
Shahira
Shahira
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:35 am

Yeah, but then again Stephenie said she might consider doing a book about the pack so maybe that's why Leah didn't get a happy ending.
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2