Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!
Write On! Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Quirks? :)

+4
Renée
Shahira
Maggie
Mayaah
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Writing Quirks? :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Writing Quirks? :)

Post  Dragontamer Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:28 am

My favorite time to write is at night, when I can really get into my writing. I like to listen to music while I write too, it helps me write with more emotion. Very Happy I usually like to listen to movie soundtracks. I guess I don't have any writing quirks, except maybe twitching. Embarassed I'm always twitching my feet in some way, whether I'm reading or writing. (I'm doing it right now!) Sometimes I'll start doing it without even thinking about it.
Dragontamer
Dragontamer
Level 1
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:42 am

Dragontamer wrote:My favorite time to write is at night, when I can really get into my writing. I like to listen to music while I write too, it helps me write with more emotion. Very Happy I usually like to listen to movie soundtracks. I guess I don't have any writing quirks, except maybe twitching. Embarassed I'm always twitching my feet in some way, whether I'm reading or writing. (I'm doing it right now!) Sometimes I'll start doing it without even thinking about it.

Lol that's gotta be an interesting quirk Very Happy
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:44 am

Amanda wrote:I think the most I ever do is smile when I'm doing something really evil to my characters, like, say, putting them in a painfully awkward situation. It's like my revenge on life. For doing that so many times to me. *sniff* Sad lol.

You are not alone in that! Hehe, I kinda feel bad though when I do that to my characters.... Kinda... Not really... Lol Smile
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragontamer Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:04 am

@Sarah, Well, I don't necessarily 'twitch', it's more like I'm constantly moving my foot in some kind of pattern, kind of like when you tap your foot to the beat of a song you're listening to or a song you have stuck in your head. Smile
Dragontamer
Dragontamer
Level 1
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:20 am

Dragontamer wrote:My favorite time to write is at night, when I can really get into my writing. I like to listen to music while I write too, it helps me write with more emotion. Very Happy I usually like to listen to movie soundtracks. I guess I don't have any writing quirks, except maybe twitching. Embarassed I'm always twitching my feet in some way, whether I'm reading or writing. (I'm doing it right now!) Sometimes I'll start doing it without even thinking about it.

I listen to soundtracks all the time when I write. What are some of your favorites?
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:31 am

Dragontamer wrote:@Sarah, Well, I don't necessarily 'twitch', it's more like I'm constantly moving my foot in some kind of pattern, kind of like when you tap your foot to the beat of a song you're listening to or a song you have stuck in your head. Smile

I do that too! I think its cause when I'm writing I'm eating candy. Sugar rush! Smile
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayaah Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:43 pm

I love writing at night too! There's just something about the calm stillness of the night as if it's the quietest and most concentrated part of the day. Aha at the twtiching! I think that counts as a quirk. ;P
Mayaah
Mayaah
Level 4
Level 4

http://www.twitter.com/mayaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2