Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!
Write On! Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agent Chat System

Go down

Agent Chat System Empty Agent Chat System

Post  Maggie Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:17 pm

During live chats with agents this is how our system works:

WHEN YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE AGENT:
You'll need to "raise your hand" -- this is done by typing a ! (exclamation point)

Q: WHAT DOES 'RAISING YOUR HAND' DO?
A: It enables me to see who has a pending question. When you type a ! and I know you have a question, I will add your name to a list of waiting question-askers.

Q: HOW DO I KNOW WHEN TO TYPE OUT MY QUESTION?
A: When it's your turn (i.e you are next on the list) I will give you the go-ahead and you can then type out your question without interruptions.

Q: IF SOMEONE IS ASKING / BEING ANSWERED, MAY I "RAISE MY HAND"?
A: Yep. If someone's receiving an answer and you think of a question and want to go next (in line) feel free to type your ! and I'll add you to the list.

Q: IS IT OK IF I COMMENT ON AN AGENT'S ANSWER / A QUESTION?
A: If you want to say "Oh wow, how cool!" that's totally fine. You only have to raise your hand when you have an actual question you want to ask the agent.

--

This 'raising hand' business is just to ensure things are as simple and organized as possible for the agent. We want to make sure everyone's questions get answered and not lost in the midst of a fast-moving, disorganized chat.

We'll try to make sure everyone's questions are answered by the end of the chat session, but if not, bring them back next time! Very Happy

Questions on the Agent Chat System? Post below!
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down