Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!
Write On! Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

110k Epic YA Fantasy -- The Night

5 posters

Go down

110k Epic YA Fantasy -- The Night Empty 110k Epic YA Fantasy -- The Night

Post  Amanda Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:58 am

So...'sup? I just finished my MS, and I thought to post this now, to hopefully have some people to look at it by the time I finish my editing intensive. Which, if all goes according to the master plan, will be by the end of the week. Also, by 'just finished,' I mean finished with rewrites--I wouldn't foist an ugly first draft on all ya'll. Well...let's hope this second try isn't ugly. Embarassed

ANYWAY. That's what I'm posting here to find out. Smile I'm looking for beta readers to give The Night a read through before I decide if I'm ready to query or not, and will revise based upon the various feedback I receive. I will give each of you 10% of my advance when I'm all famous and published.(Just kidding. Razz)

So, just in case you'd like to know what you're getting into, here's my pitch. I'm not uber thrilled with it, but it's all I have. Sad

PITCH: Fifteen-year-old Aerael lives an ordinary life, for a world ruled by evil, magic, and false gods. She has the power to tighten their hold forever, or overthrow them all, if she can learn to control it. *DUN DUN DUN*(<--That's not part of the pitch.)

I like crocheting, kittens, and long walks on the beach. If you're interested in beta-ing, please reply here to let me know, and then click on that little '@' symbol underneath my picture to send me an email so I know YOUR email. Thanks!
Amanda
Amanda
Level 5
Level 5

http://amanda-the-aspiring.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

110k Epic YA Fantasy -- The Night Empty Re: 110k Epic YA Fantasy -- The Night

Post  Maggie Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:23 am

I LOVE Fantasy and I will GLADLY beta read for you! You know my email => [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Whenever you're ready, I'll be waiting. *excited*
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Ooooh, me too! That sounds super great, even with such little info. *veeeeery curious*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Don't like automated email buttons; I don't use the Mac email thingmajigger.)
Constance
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:02 am

Coolies this sounds like fun!
Misty
Misty

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:36 pm

I saw on another forum that you're looking for guy betas to give feedback on your male characters. I'm not really beta-material, but if you still can't find a boy beta I'd be happy to look at your male characters and give you some feedback Very Happy
Matthew
Matthew
Level 5
Level 5

http://www.matthewdodwell.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Thanks! I'll let you know when it's ready. Very Happy
Amanda
Amanda
Level 5