Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!
Write On! Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUMMER!!!

3 posters

Go down

SUMMER!!! Empty SUMMER!!!

Post  Sarah Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:05 pm

So for most of us around here it is summer!!! cheers What are your plans for the summer? Any goals?

I've made it a goal to finish editing my Nano novel and enjoy the beach as much as possible since I now live in a super sunny state Smile
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

SUMMER!!! Empty Re: SUMMER!!!

Post  Taylor15 Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Well, I want to have at least the rough draft of my novel written before August and it would be nice to have the outline of my next novel/trilogy written out and developed before then so that I can maybe participate in the camp NaNo in August.

And that's about it for mine because it's getting to be really big.
Taylor15
Taylor15
Level 1
Level 1

http://taylorswritingcorner.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 pm

@Sarah YAAAYY! It IS summer! Very Happy I love summer, for the most part. (Humidity and mosquitos kinda ruin it.)

And beach!? Do you live by the sea now!?!?

And goals. Umm, to finish editing AQUEOUS already. *facepalm* To get another job. And to get back into dancing. Smile

@Taylor That's awesome! You're doing better than me. I haven't really written anything this summer. I've just been... chilling? *has no excuse, actually*
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:56 pm

@Taylor Those are great goals! I've been wanting to participate in camp NaNo but I think I may wait until next year to do so. I'm honestly amazed by anyone who can get writing done in the summer because it is so hard to get myself to sit down and do it while the weathers nice. Like Maggie I've been chilling too much Smile

@Maggie I agree and now that I live in a supper sunny state it's even worse. It never got this hot in June down in Ohio!

I live close to the ocean. About 2 1/2 hours away and I can't wait to go visit it, but we live on a huge lake and my dad bought a jet ski and kayaks so it's been non stop fun. Plus, everyone out here pretty much owns a boat because of the lake so we've been going on all my dads friends boats Smile

Don't feel bad! I haven't worked on anything but my NaNo novel since NaNo.... And that was in November. I just need to finally finish the edits. By the way, have I ever mentioned how much I love the name of your novel? 'Cuz I really do Very Happy

How's everything going with getting back into dancing? Have you talked to your dance teacher about it yet?
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:42 am

@Sarah Accckk, that's awesome!! A lake! Jet ski! Kayaks! Sounds like the best summer ever. Even though it's super hot. XD

Oh! That does make me feel better. But I think you have more of an excuse than I do, with all your college courses and moving and all. I'd stop writing, too!

Aww, thanks! Very Happy

It's going great! Yes, I've talked to her, and things are falling into place. I'm super excited!! Thank you for asking. Smile

I sent you an email semi-recently, by the way...
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Thanks! It's been so much fun so far! I tried water skiing too and was able to get up the second try but it's so hard and I ended up trying to do it for like an hour so my muscles hurt so bad from it all :/

Lol, I've been so busy and moving has been taking more work than expected but hopefully I'll be writing again soon.

That's so great!! I'm so glad things are working out for you! What's your favorite form of dance? Ballet?

I saw it and sent one back, sorry it took me so long! Apparently one of the perks of living in a sunny area is that the relatives actually want to come visit now haha
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:51 pm

@Sarah Oooh! That sounds like so much fun. (Well, not the sore muscles part.) I'm always amazed at people who can water ski-- it looks ridiculously hard.

I totally understand. I hope so, too!!

Thank you!! Very Happy Yes. Absolutely ballet. Though really, aside from modern, it's the only form of dance I've tried. I was going to take tap once upon a time, but the class was canceled. I was so devastated! I had to return those pretty, shiny shoes without ever getting to do more than dance around the house in them. :[

It's okay! It's totally fine! I was just making sure your inbox didn't eat it or something. Smile
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Thanks! I went tubing before water skiing and bruised like everything so I think it will be easier for me next time if I just water ski right away instead of doing stuff before it. I agree, my dad can water ski really well and now trying to figure it out I'm amazed at how easy he makes it look because it sooo isn't.

I'm glad you're going to be able to take classes again! I love watching ballet but never really tried it. Aww Sad I took tap and jazz and loved both, though probably jazz more than tap becasue the music is always so much fun and the dance is so upbeat.

That's happened to me before so I appreciate it! Smile
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down