Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!
Write On! Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend plans?

3 posters

Go down

Weekend plans? Empty Weekend plans?

Post  Maggie Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:44 pm

What are your weekend plans? How do you use the free time? Lots of extra writing? Or a chance to get out and about?

I'll balance both. While I've already had my thoroughly exciting trip to the grocery store ( Rolling Eyes ) I'm planning on heading out to a coffee shop later to write. And write. And did I mention I'm going to WRITE? Wink

Do share!
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Weekend plans? Empty Re: Weekend plans?

Post  Sarah Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:41 pm

My weekends are a balance between writing and just relaxing. I try to balance them evenly but most of the time I end up doing one more than the other, this week I'm overdoing it on the writing Smile
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Sarah wrote:My weekends are a balance between writing and just relaxing. I try to balance them evenly but most of the time I end up doing one more than the other, this week I'm overdoing it on the writing Smile

LOL! That's not a bad thing, is it? Smile I am kind of overdoing the writing myself....but I'm just starting a new book! I'm kind of in that craze of I-have-to-write.
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:54 pm

I totally know what you mean! When I get an idea for a new book I write like crazy. I once got an idea for a book at like midnight and I stayed up until three in the morning writing it. What's the new book going to be about? If you can tell me. I don't like telling people what my new books are about until there done, so if you can't I totally understand Smile
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Sarah wrote:I totally know what you mean! When I get an idea for a new book I write like crazy. I once got an idea for a book at like midnight and I stayed up until three in the morning writing it. What's the new book going to be about? If you can tell me. I don't like telling people what my new books are about until there done, so if you can't I totally understand Smile

I'm so glad you understand because...I'm the same way! It's a new genre for me, leaning much more toward sci-fi than I intended it to. But I'm just going with the flow!

Wow, 3AM! I wish I could do that but I have to get up at a certain time each morning and I would be TRASHED all the next day. >.< If I get an idea at midnight I'll scribble it down and then toss and turn until morning. LOL!
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  AWriterGoneMad Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Writing, writing, more writing, and drawing. Smile Same thing I do every weekend. Real exciting, I know. Razz
AWriterGoneMad
AWriterGoneMad
Level 2
Level 2

http://www.thenotsodailydiariesofawritergonemad.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Wow it sounds really cool! I wish I could write sci-fi, I've tried to but I'm not very good at it Sad oh well.
Luckily it was a weekend so I could sleep in. I knew I wouldn't get any sleep if I didn't write it cause when I got the idea, I also got the exact wording of how to start in my head and after I wrote that down it was too hard to stop.
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:24 pm

@AWriterGoneMad (sorry I can't figure out to do replys with the persons original text in it) Writing is super exciting!! Lol. What type of stuff do you draw?
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:32 pm

AWriterGoneMad wrote:Writing, writing, more writing, and drawing. Smile Same thing I do every weekend. Real exciting, I know. Razz

It IS exciting! It's art and expression!
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down