Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!
Write On! Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's newww?

3 posters

Go down

What's newww? Empty What's newww?

Post  Maggie Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:28 pm

PEOPLE OF THE FORUMS. It has been too long...TOO LONG! How IS everyone? What's new? What are you writing? What are you reading? How is life??
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What's newww? Empty Re: What's newww?

Post  Rachel Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:07 pm

MAGGGIIIIIIIE. *tacklehugs*

Ahem. Sorry. Had to get that bit out of the way. It's practically a tradition at this point.

My writing and reading have been...slowed. Like, a lot. School has taken precedence in a vicious way (...I scheduled my GRE earlier today. Yeah.), and so I haven't gotten to do a lot of stuff otherwise. I am poking at a couple of WIPs in the back of my brain, so it's not completely dead, but still.

However, on the exciting side, I'm getting ready to travel abroad! To Rome, specifically. Which is absolutely thrilling and terrifying all at once. So...yeah.

Also, my re-read pile is slowly growing taller than I am. I'm not sure whether to be concerned (so many books!) or delighted (so many GOOD books that I want to read again!).

What about you, Marvelous Maggie? Smile
Rachel
Rachel
Level 3
Level 3

http://rachelatarms.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggie Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Raaaaachel!! It's been TOO LONG!!

I totally understand the writing being pushed to the sidelines. Story of my year-- last year. Not so bad this year. But I know once college starts it may very well become the story of my year again. ^^

TRAVEL ABROAD? ROME? Too amazing. I would be jealous except I have plenty of plans to travel, myself, so I know my time will come. That's so exciting!!

Hah. I would be concerned. But I s'pose being excited is a better stance to take.

Moi.... hmm. I've actually had much time to write. Not a lot new except college plans. (EEP! COLLEGE! YAY! WOW! EEEEK!) Aaaand lots of dancerly stuff. (I like that word. I'm pretty sure it's not real. But if writerly is real, why can't dancerly be?)

And as for reading I have been reading more than usual, which basically just means I finished a book. First book of the year. Razz Sad day. BUT, I would highly recommend if you haven't already read... Girl of Fire and Thorns! *dies* I loved it too much. It categorizes with the couldn't-put-them-down books in my life.
Maggie
Maggie
Level 5
Level 5

http://writeonteens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue May 14, 2013 10:25 pm

MAGGIE!!! I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever!

I'm pretty much in the same situation as Rachel with school taking up a lot of time and minus the whole trip to Rome part. @Rachel You'll definitely have to tell us about the trip because that is really awesome! I've wanted to take a trip at Europe at some point but it will be at least two years before I'm able to go, unless I go to Germany but I feel that if I'm going overseas I might as well go to a bunch of places, right? And if I went now I’d be stuck just in Germany.

As for what I've been writing, well I actually have a new story idea I'm working on Smile I'm only one chapter in but I love the idea and the main character, especially since this one is so unlike me, but in a good way, so it's fun.

I've actually been reading a ton and the last book I read I finished today, it was called We'll Always Have Summer. It was the last in a series and such a good ending to it Smile

How has dance been going, Maggie? And who is the author of Girl of Fire and Thorns? It sounds really familiar.
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum