Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Write On! Forums
Welcome to the forums, WOTeen!
Write On! Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Wednesday :)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Happy Wednesday :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Wednesday :)

Post  Constance Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Sarah wrote:@WriteSpinner lol, I've seen stuff like that all the time, isn't it so funny?! It would be soo easy for them to make it look realistic so I don't understand why they do stupid stuff like that.

Oooh that sounds soo cool! Is that the were-y story?

@Sarah I only accept stuff like that when the whole movie is OBVIOUSLY making fun of that kind of thing. Then it's hilarious. Very Happy

Thanks! But actually, no, it's not. The were-y(...It's a working title...) story is my attempt-at-paranormal story. The one I mentioned is a fantasy.
Constance
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:16 pm

@WriteSpinner yeah, when they do it obliviously it's hilarious Very Happy

I kinda liked the title, it was cute, but you might want to change it because ever since twilight people have a prejudice against werewolf stories (hello, they were shape shifters, not werewolves haha)

I really liked what you wrote, I wished there was more!!! and I was going to put that in the comments but everyone else beat me to the feedback
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:42 pm

@Sarah Clearly! Mr. Grumpy-Vamp went and wiped out all the REAL werewolves.
...I wonder, did they turn glittery when in the moonlight? It'd fit Mrs. Meyer's MO. Wink

I might keep it, I might play around with it, I dunno. I'm not to worried about it right now. Titles don't stress me much(I like my titles, generally. I can see it being a problem when an editor/agent comes up to me and says they want to change it Shocked lol).

Oh, I love flattery!!! xD But seriously, thanks. I'm uber-glad you liked it.
There's more, but not much. Like I mentioned, it's not my main WIP. If I don't want to do a sequel for my current WIP, it's one of the top 3(scratch that, 5) picks for my next one, though. I like those characters. But then... I like all my characters... Razz
Constance
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:54 pm

@WriteSpinner LOL, that was funny and really makes me wonder, what if they did glitter in the moonlight!!! Too bad we may never know since Mr. Grumpy-Vamp killed almost all of them :/

Same here. I really like the title so if you end up writing it and getting it published I hope they let you keep it. Smile haha, same, at least on the novel I finished a while ago. There is no way I'm changing it's tile at all.

You're welcome Smile well, I hope you choose this one if you decide not to write that sequel Very Happy
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 pm

@Sarah I think they did. And they were bright pink. With green polka dots. And they got bullied, getting called pea-greens, until the moon came around, then... they still got bullied, because they glittered. Smile

One can only hope! It's more on the funny side than most paranormals, which could be good or bad.

We'll see.. The other 4 stories are pretty awesome too, in my (biased) opinion. Razz
Constance
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:35 am

lol, poor bullied werewolves

I think that's good! there are so few funny paranormals that I think it would might sell really well Smile

lol, I know what you mean. I had like five other ideas to choose from after I finished my WIP so finally I just picked the one that was the most fun Smile
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:12 pm

So true, so true... Well, I can think of a few. Not ones I've read, but their titles screamed funny... Darn it, I can't remember them. O.o

Oh, I have waaaay more than five... I just narrowed it down to the ones that I like the most. Razz
Constance
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Wow you have a lot of ideas! *impressed*
Sarah
Sarah
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Constance Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:29 pm

I have a lot of ideas because I have a lot of time. Some of them are just one-liners. Some are suggestions to use in a story, not necessarily story plot ideas. So, don't be fooled into being impressed. Razz But thanks anyway. Smile
Constance
Constance
Level 5
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2